blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Friday, June 29, 2007

Long weekend ahead

Since Monday is Youth Day, we have a long weekend. However, I would be doing my lesson plans, spending time with the family and of course doing some running. Hopefully the weather will be favourable. Just 1 week to go for the Saucony Passion Run. Will be meeting YS tomorrow and then heading to Velocity at Novena to collect the race pack.
It might rain tonight so no prizes for guessing whether I washed my car. Since I had the snow wash coupon, I went for a wash as the car was spotted with the pollen while parking in school. It still did not come off. Perhaps I may have to use some polish to get rid of them. What makes it worse is that the car is black therefore it is even more obvious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]