blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Saturday, July 07, 2007

LPS Open House

Thank God for the great weather. Although there was a downpour in the early hours, it became a slight drizzle until around 9am. I was initially worried that the wet weather will dampen the mood but not only did the drizzle stop, it was an overcast throughout the morning and it was cloudy in the afternoon. I noticed that the crowd this year was greater than last. I was truly impressed by the number of stalls, both food and games, which were manned by staff and students. Many of our former staff and students made their appearance as well. Unfortunately, I had to leave slightly earlier as Esther was not well and I need to rush home to help look after her. Here's to the I&E Open House 2008.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]