blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Adidas brand ambassador


My number tag...with my name on it
-------------------------------------------------------

I feel that I am a brand ambassador for Adidas this Sunday. Basically almost everything that i will be wearing is of the Adidas brand. The running top is part of the runner's entitlements. My running shorts and shoes is also the brand with the 3 stripes. In case some of you think that I am their spokesperson, no, I am not! But it would be nice if i was. Can get to wear lots of their apparel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]