blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

About Gelare

When I read Winnie's post about Gelare, I almost drooled! It has been sometime since I last ate Gelare waffle topped with ice cream. And she went on a tuesaday! Which means the waffle was sold at half price! However, the prices here in Sg are quite exhorbitant compared to those sold in the land Down Under.
I recalled during my undergrad days in Perth, whenever we wanted to go for a Gelare treat, we will usually go on tuesdays. That is because the waffle will be sold at half price and on top of that, tuesdays are 'cheap movie days' as well. Double happiness. Comparing prices, the small waffle cost just about half of what we pay here and since the size is about the same, isn't it so much more costly here in Sg? However, I simply love to have the maple syrup on my waffle cos it just makes it so delactable.
Now it is pronounced at 'ger la ray' (i do not know the phonetic symbol so pardon me!) and not anything else. (gee la or whatever....)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]