blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Retail therapy at sports shops

Of late, I enjoy browsing through sports apparel at various sports shops. Be it Adidas, New Balance or those World of Sports and Royal Sporting House outlets, I enjoy looking through all their sports apparel. Since I started running, I really enjoy entering Adidas shops and simply marvel at their huge collection of sports wear ranging from running shoes to other stuff. Since I have some discount vouchers (usually 30% discount) from the various events which I participated in, I might as well utilise them before the expiry date. Due to this I have various running apparel of different brands. My favourite is still the 'Climalite', Clima365 and Galaxy from Adidas. The material is those that will make the wearer feel really comfortable and it dries rather fast when you perspire. Coupled with the windy conditions at times, wearing such apparel really feels great. However, without discount, these stuff are not cheap. Which is why I will wait for their seasonal sale.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]