blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Early post

Decided to post now as I might not be online later in the evening. Since the much awaited running event is tomorrow, I will be turning in a little earlier this evening so that I have adequate rest for tomorrow's event. Will be waking up at about 3 am or so to eat and get ready before setting off at about 0345 hrs to pick YS. Plan to reach Raffles City by 0415hrs so that I can get a parking lot. Seems that this place will be very much sought after as it is the car park nearest the end point. I had a very painful lesson last year when I parked at Fort Canning. Imagine having to walk back there to get my car after a gruelling run and it is uphill as well. Since that lesson learnt, I decided to be very early for such events.
Flashback to last year when I ran my first half marathon. The excitement was great and throughout the whole 2h 20min, it was a great feeling especially when I crossed the finish line. This year, I will probably run my last half marathon in the Stanchart event as I intend to go for the full marathon next year. I still have the AHM/SBR 2008 as another practise for my half marathon before embarking on the full 42.195km come Dec 2008.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]