blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Thought of what I want to write for my RT script

I have already thought of what I want to write for my RT script for DCE 202. It is going to be sports related since one of the themes in the P5 english text does touch on sports. Initially I had wanted to do something related to F1 (yes, again!) but fellow coursemates said it might not appeal to the fairer gender. So I had to think of something else. Just then, I flipped through the papers and when I was reading about the Australian Open Tennis tournament, the inspiration came. So now I need to find 2 texts and then write about it. And the announcement that Singapore is one of the final 2 candidate cities to compete with Moscow to hold the inaugural Youth Olympics in 2010. Let the creativity flow..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]