blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bought my HP cartridges and some resource books

Popular Book store's mega sale is now on. Held at the Sg Expo Hall 6B, many items are being sold at huge discounts. Decided to puchase some resource books so that it will be very valuable in the long run. We spent close to 100 bucks on quite a bit of stuff but it was worth it as some of the items were heavily discounted.
Managed to call the HP hotline and they delivered the ink cartridges to LPS. Thanks to the office staff who received them on my behalf as I was in class. The damage was $108. Not sure how much it will cost if I purchase them at either Funan or Sim Lim. Angela said she saw Harvey Norman selling some of these but she was unsure if they were the exact ones that we needed. I guess I will utilize this service henceforth.
It is Fri tomorrow and I must say that this week was very beneficial as I managed to at least know almost both my classes. Hopefully I will not have to make the same mistake of calling the wrong person especially in 2S. They are a nice bunch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]