blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

P4 eng & P2 maths

I got notice that I will be teaching P4 eng and P2 maths for the upcoming TP. I finally got a chance to teach P4. Always taught 2,3 & 5 for my pre-service and TA but never had a chance to get a taste of p4 so at least this would be a good opportunity. Met up with the rest of us posted to LPS for our prac and indeed it was like 'going back home'.
Managed to complete the last activity for DCM202 and now I just need to put the folder together and send out the soft copy of DCE201. Handing in the hard copy tomorrow then I will have to start writing the numerous lesson plans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]