blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Of plans to have a KTV session with coursemates

Few of us were talking about going for a karaoke session before we begin our practicum and after handing in the final projects. I found that two of my coursemates actually like oldies plus other timeless classic songs. Moreover, we found that each of us actually have a liking for chinese and even cantonese songs. Well, yours truly is one big fan of Jacky Cheung's canto songs which I will definitely request whenever I have a singing session with any of my friends. Even in my varsity days in Perth, they too have these songs. However, let's not get distracted. Complete and finish well our final assignment before we let our vocal chords loose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]