blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Last wk before prac

I am frantically finishing up my final assignments and projects before I head to LPS for my practical attachment. Thankfully, I am just left with DCE201 and DCM202 as I decided to bite the bullet and complete the other two by tonight. In fact I hope to finish my DCM202 independant study topic by this evening so at least I can focus on the remaining portions. Tmw is the DCM202 challenging problem test and I just wonder what kind of questions aunty is going to give us. Speaking of which, I was helping a CG friend's niece in her maths earlier. She is in P3 and being the occupational hazard, I started browsing through her maths worksheet and ended up having an informal tuition session with her. We had our annual CNY lunch with the current DG. Now I have additional questions to add to my resource collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]