blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Observations after the hols...

Boss just emailed me and he will do his 1st observation during the 1st wk or term 2. In fact, I am planning to have my SCM and CT to sit in if possible so that I can cover at one shot without having to make so many other arangements. That was what I did last year when I did a 3-in-1. So that means I can already clear 3 out of the 10 that is prescribed. So now it is time for me to polish up some things and think of something extra. Let the creative ideas flow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]