blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

weird weather

It has been overcast with heavy showers over the past few days. Somehow or rather it reminds me of the exceptionally wet month of Dec 06 when it rained for so many days and some low-lying areas were flooded. Even the past few nights, it was quite chilly and we even slept without the fan. Besides, my running schedule has also been disrupted! So much for having the holidays when I planned to do some serious running. Guess I have to do my pre dawn running when school starts but will only restrict it to twice weekly. It will be a short week 1!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]