blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Busy month come Oct

Out of the 4 Sundays in the month of Oct, each week has a running event. The Terry Fox Run starts on the 5th with the proposed Lion City Marathon a week later. The New Balance Real Run will be held on the 19th and the Women's only Great Eastern 10k will fall on the last sunday. Obviously I might go for the 1st 3 events but I am still unsure if I should go for the 21k in the Lion City Marathon or simply forget about it. As for the GE Women's 10k, some of my friends are planning to take part and they asked if some of us guys want to run with them just as pacers or companions.
So that means for the month of July and Sept, I have no running events at all. The 2nd Link run is scheduled to be sometime in Nov while the pinnacle of all runs will be the Stanchart Sg Marathon which will be held on the 7th Dec. That will be my 2nd marathon for this year. Some asked me to give the triathlon a shot. Maybe next year?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]