blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Friday, June 20, 2008

Staff meeting & course briefing

Was at LPS for a good part of the morning for the mid-year staff meeting. It was nice meeting up with everyone once again before the term begins and the school is so much more active compared to a fortnight ago. However, I had to take my leave at about 11am as I had to register for my degree course back on campus so in my usual rate, I managed to cover the whole journey in 15min. I did not speed though as traffic was very light. Cruised at 100 and before I knew it, I was back on the same grounds which I spent a good part of my previous two years in training. This will be my second home come Aug 4 for another 24mths and this time round, pursuing a degree in mathematics and a 3rd CS in Science is something that I am looking forward with some uncertainty. However, who said a degree course was straightforward? The onus is on oneself to work things out well.
Found many familiar faces who also accepted the crossover to the degree course. It is somewhat like those from SISPEC crossing over to OCS. Asked around and many people are pursuing BA in English. Not many are doing BSc in Maths. Seems that English is the more favoured academic subject? Perhaps. I would think I need to meet more of those direct entry to the degree course so that my networking will be widened. This will be very helpful when it comes to sharing of resources in the future. For now, I need to focus on that resurrection mission....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]