blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

NIE deg course

I was reading through the module summaries plus other information pertaining to the abovementioned earlier. It seems that taking mathematics as an Academic Subject just like any other is no small feat. Being offered direct admission into year 2 means that I have only 2 years to finish 3 years work. Obviously I will be granted some exemptions from my dip ed course. Further details will be made available on Fri 20th Jun when all those who accept the crossover to the deg course will meet with the sub dean. So what is my final decision? I will bite the bullet and go for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]