blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Friday, June 06, 2008

Car only ready on Mon

The service centre called me earlier to inform me that my car will be ready for collection on Monday. Guess they needed more time than the previous as the damage is more substantial this time around. Since I am not the one paying for the rental nor repairs, I just want them to go a really good job in restoring the damaged panels back to their original condition especially the rear trunk area. I particularly stressed to them about doing the water test to ensure that there will be no leakage. I guess the other person who collided into my car might have his insurance premium increased by quite a big amount judging from the final repair bill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]