blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Final semester results

I got my results and it was quite an improvement over my previous semester. In fact the final GPA was that of 3.53 which is nothing great compared to many of my coursemates. Then came the million dollar phrase of being offered admission to the degree course. I can only attribute it to my undeserving grace of the Lord. Now comes the most difficult part: should I accept it or not? Time does not permit me to give a full detailed analysis but now I am faced with one of the most difficult decisions that I have to make in my life......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]