blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Friday, July 11, 2008

They accepted my 3 sauconys!!

Running Lab took in all my 3 pairs of old sauconys. I dropped off a pair at the Funan Centre outlet and headed to the one at Velocity to try my luck with the other 2. The staff said no problem to both. He even asked me to sign in under a different name for the 2nd pair so that he can issue out the voucher. Basically, I do not need the voucher as my shoes are relatively new. Moreover, I can only purchase Mizuno, New Balance or Saucony with it. So anyone out there wants this voucher? It is worth $50. You can only use it once and cannot combine it with another voucher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]