blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Went to Vivo CIty

Janice and Stanley offered to help look after Esther while we could have some couple time together. Since they also wanted to spend some time with their god-daughter, Angela & I took the chance to have a simple dinner and then explore Vivo City. To be very honest, we did not have the chance to explore this huge mall since it opened. I only went there twice to return my SCV box at Starhub and to catch the Happy Feet Crew from LPS. Compared to many other malls, Vivo is huge and it is no wonder why many flock there on weekends. I took the opportunity to hunt for a pair of shoes since I disposed and old one last Nov. Went to many shops and found none suitable. Either they did not have my size but if they did, the price was a little too high. Finally, at the last attempt, I found a potential one which was on sale. Does this brand Caterpillar sound familiar? There were 2 pairs on offer and they had my size! Being a rugged and heavy duty kind of shoe, it suited my needs. Moreover, it was selling at almost 30% discount so I took it after trying it on. At least I have 2 pairs to choose from when I go out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]