blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Stanchart Sg Marathon on 7th Dec

I received the promotional flier on the SCM 08 today. In just 5 days I can register online for the event. As I mentioned, I intend to run the full marathon which will be my 2nd marathon for this year. The damage is $45.50 after discount as I am entitled to the loyal runners discount period otherwise it will be $65. So that means just a little below 4 months to train up for it. Drawing from my inaugural experience at the Sundown Marathon, I aim to complete it in 5.5 hrs which is quite possible. Moroever, there is that finisher T shirt plus the sense of satisfaction to look forward to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]