blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Parked the car at home and walked to and from sch

I decided to give it a shot and I did it. After sending Esther to the daycare centre, I parked the car at home and took bus 11 (walked) to school. Initially, it looked as if it was about to pour but thankfully the skies did not open up. It took me just about 11 min to walk the distance and i did the same in the afternoon. Though it was a little more humid in the afternoon, I felt that this is a good way to save on fuel. With petrol prices soaring exponentially, I think it would not be a bad idea to do the same when I begin my course at NIE. Perhaps I could park the car at home on days where I do not end late nor intend to run. I can take service 174 to the interchange and hop onto the infamous 199 or 179. Let's try it out in a couple of weeks....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]