blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Bought 2 bks which cost me.....

I bought 2 books which are required for my maths modules and the total damage is 100 bucks. Not only is it thick and heavy, it also looks quite abstract. My course mate Charlene and I were scratching our heads when we were simply flipping through some of the pages. At first, we asked each other this question if we did the right thing by choosing maths as our academic subject. However, it was our choice so we got to live with it and strive for the best possible results.
Went to sign the teaching bond today and that means that my bond will run out in the year 2015 which means that will be when yours truly reaches the magical age of 40. But this is the career path that I wish to pursue therefore the quest to excellence starts right now. Met some of my other coursemates and the 1st thing all of us were talking about was that of our wonderful timetable of which I had better not complain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]