blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Trying to finish up as much work as I can

Since there is a chalet tmw, I am trying to finish as much work as possible so that I will not feel guilty! Basically, the most troublesome one is the 1500 word essay. Not that the topic is difficult but the very fact that it requires quite a fair bit of outside prep work makes it rather mundane. Granted, it is not the content that matters but more of the thinking, analytical and critical process. In fact, I feel that the dip modules I did are more than sufficient and I rather focus on my maths and sci modules. However, like I mentioned before, I do not have a choice so just have to bear with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]