blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Esther broke my specs this morning.....

Damage was $98 for a new pair as the old one was beyond repair. I did not see how it happened but when Angela exclaimed upon seeing the incident, it was too late. The right arm of my specs had been detached. Thankfully the optical shop nearby was open and I managed to find a frame that could fit the lens. He was efficient and managed to get it done within 20 mins. Now I may need to put my specs into my bedside drawer just in case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]