blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Terry Fox Run

The weather was perfect with hardly any sun nor signs of rain. Though the crowd was quite huge, it was not as bad as the SBR. Met up with some LPS colleagues who participated as part of their CIP requirement. I almost could not get a parking lot as I left a little late but managed to get one nonetheless. So now it is down to revising for AAM 102 and perparing for my next running event which is the New Balance Real Run in a fortnight. I wonder which shoe should I sacrifice....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]