blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

1 wk to SCM

At about this time next saturday, I ought to be in bed so that I can at least clock in the necessary amount of sleep before running my second and last marathon for the year. This time round, it is entirely different from the overnight one which I did about 6 mths ago. The Stanchart Sg Marathon will start at 0530hrs and if my prediction is right, I should be able to complete it at about 1100hrs. That will be when the sun will be really blazing.

Rewind 6 mths when I ran the inaugural Sundown Marathon. It started at midnight and I finished it at about 0630hrs. Though it was much cooler at night, the difficult part of staying awake and battling the aroma of BBQ food along East Coast did make it difficult. Moreover, the 4 overhead bridges was also a challenge.
Anyway, I will collect the race kit sometime this week. Wonder what will the colour of the running jersey be. However, I am looking forward to getting that finisher T shirt which I hope will be in that classic black.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]