blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

1 more week to go

I am down to my last week of the holidays before term begins. This coming semester is going to be a challenging yet exciting one. 7 modules does sound formidable but besides this, I have IDT plus other commitments as well. Having already signed up for 2 events which are in Feb and May, I have to schedule in my training sessions in between my course work.
Car park 4 is now the only FOC parking area starting Jan 5th. It seems that they will start charging as they have already installed the gantries at all car parks. Only the one at car park 4 will not be activated for now. Hopefully they will only activate it after Jul'10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]