blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Early post today

Will probably be in bed early this evening as I need to have sufficient rest so that I can enjoy the run tomorrow. Just dropped by the SG Runners Forum and I can sense the excitement among many. Basically, the rule of the thumb is to enjoy the run and listen to one's body. If the need to stop and rest is necessary, that's ok. No pt forcing oneself and end up having a torturous run. I aim to enjoy every bit of it and though I have set a target for myself tomorrow, achieving it wld be a bonus as completing it is already an achievement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]