blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Got my new HP EliteBook today

Went to collect my new notebook today during the 2 hr break after maths and before science. The only time consuming part is that of the equipment checking part when the support staff helped to do some initialization and other setup so that everyone who is entitled to the notebook can be connected to the network at once.
Since it is using the Windows Vista, yours truly is still trying to navigate my way round. I think the most important part is to ensure that any editing done on office must be saved on an older version just in case I use my Dell notebook which is using and olde version of Office.
Let's see how long can the battery last....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]