blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

In between lessons

It is the time of the semester that is otherwise known as the peak period. Tests, assignments and other tasks due are piling up. Not to mention the upcoming exams that will be the highlight of the semester.
In the midst of all these tasks, I also have my final so-called test for IDT. All the 2 years of discipling will end next friday but the journey continues. Easier said than done I must confess. Getting started is already difficult but maintain the benchmark is another uphill ball game which requires a lot more work and self discipline. All that leaves for me to conclude is that I know I am inadequate without Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]