blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Daddy & Esther bonding time

Usually when I get a favourable parking lot when I come back from campus prior to collecting Esther from her day care, I tend not to want to drive out and will walk there and back instead. Either I push the stroller or I will just walk there. For the past two days, I have been walking to her day care and we will then catch the feeder bus home. She loves the bus ride and this is a perfect time for us to bond. I will ask her what she did in school and this encourages her to want to speak in either english or mother tongue. Though the bus ride home is rather short, it is something very exciting for a 3 yr old. It is also a good way to conserve fuel as well! Oh did I mention why I do not wish to drive out? That is because I managed to park at the lower decks of which the lot will be taken once I drive out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]