blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Monday, January 11, 2010

1000th post

This is my 1000th post since I began blogging about 3.5 yrs ago. Hopefully I can be more regular in posting some of my thoughts.
Began lessons today and so far, everything seems quite understandable. Modern Algebra seems abstract at 1st glance but it is still the start so I can still recall some of my previous stuff. Combinatorial analysis is a continuation of finite maths which can get quite confusing but my lecturer uses unorthodox methods to teach and it makes it quite easy to understand. Modeling with DE is an extension of DE1 of which was my best showing in all the AS modules. Let's see how Algebra 2 is on wed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]