blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

An end and a new start

It has been a very difficult year for me. Besides course work which took a toll on my health, other aspects of my life were quite messed up. There were many things which I ought to do but I did not. Yet on the other hand, there were things that I shld not have done but did it. However, this the last day of 2009 so I bid farewell to a very challenging year and look forward to something exciting in 2010.
For a start, this is my last semester and it might be quite tough. But with the end in mind, I am determined to finish it well and the good thing is that my proposed timetable appears rather favourable. Then I will be off to school to begin my teaching bond. This is something that I am looking forward to as I have been in NIE for so long. After meeting with my sub-dean last week on my options, he said something very encouraging to me which I would remember when I step into the classroom. Since this course was a very humbling experience for me which included failing 1 module, he said that it is a blessing because I can fully appreciate how my students will struggle irrespective of the subjects they are coping.
Then there is my running program of which I intend to improve my 42k timing so that come 2011 when I intend to run the Stanchart HK Marathon, I am able to finish it below the stipulated cut-off time. THat means, I need to do well in my SD'10 and the SCSM '10. These 2 races are over and above some others which I have in mind. Perhaps I might give vertical marathons a miss this year? Le'ts see.......
So I have closed a difficult year and will open a new one soon. What about you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]