blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Monday, November 16, 2009

4 more exams to go

Modules cleared so far: ASK 301 (such a tough paper) ASK 401 (it was very managable though some qns were rather tricky) ACS 401 (handed in the final report a day earlier)
This week, I have to get through AAM331 which is a day before that spastic module called AMX 301. However, I need to re-take my Stats test 2 bcos I virtually blacked out during the test resulting in a not-good-to-mention score. Upon doing my corrections, it is rather fundamental. But I had better be thankful to be given a 2nd chance to do better despite it going to be harder.
Next week, I have my AAM332 and AAM 438. Both are rather difficult as 1 of them requires a lot of understanding the concepts, performing the computations plus the proofs. The other needs good visual spatial skills of which is my Achilles heel. Sometime I REALLY wonder why do these mathematicians have so much free time in the world to think of such abstract theorems and proofs by contradiction. Don;t they have better things to do than to just think of some funny Corollary or a certain rule and then come out with some funny subject? Perhaps that is their passion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]