blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Life Transformers 2 (every Mon 8pm Mediacorp Ch 8)

The 1st season of this variety show showed 12 families who were living in very difficult conditions due to a whole variety of reasons. Extreme circumstances caused them to plunge into such bad living conditions coupled with many other challenges in life. I caught every episode when it was being aired back then as I felt that the lessons learnt were so meaningful. Not that I feel pitiful towards the featured families but it served as a huge reminder to myself that I ought to appreciate the many things in life. It is very tempting to have a craving over that new IPhone, latest computer gadget or in my case, that brand new Toyota Wish or Camry. I must confess that 1 of my desires to upgrade to a bigger and more comfortable car is because of wanting something that would satisfy my earthly desires. Granted, the current Altis is serving us very well and in fact, what more can we ask for since it was fully paid up after just 1 year from the date or purchase. The Lord provided more than what we needed yet the greedy side of mine seems to give me trouble by checking out that brand new Camry!
I hope that those who caught the 1st season and the just-aired 2nd season will appreciate the many things in life no matter how simple it seems. Today's 1st episode showed that despite their difficult financial status, one thing that preveiled in that family is that of love. The 11 year old boy was so mature for his age and it really puts many of my students of the same age to shame. I hope to use these shows to teach my future students some basic values in life and to be thankful with all that they have.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shania said...

haha .. yes i watch it every ep too :D and i am really grateful of what i have now

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]