blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

disturbing results

I was quite disturbed by my results this semester. For the very 1st time I entered NIE, i did not clear a module. Yes, I failed 1 module. Initially I felt that I could escape with just a border line pass since I just need the points. However, this was not meant to be.
Damage control was to access what I need to do next semester which is incidentally my last semester before I head back to school. I need to take an extra yr 3 module to make up for this failed one so that I satisfy the criteria to graduate. That means I have to take 2 of the modules which I wanted to avoid. It seems that I have to take this difficult route.
However, despite this failed module which had to spoil the show, my overall GPA actually went up and I scored quite well in some of the other modules. So what leaves me now is to at least try to finish off with a pass with merit though I cannot smell the honours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]