blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Friday, March 23, 2007

I fell sick.....

Looks like I had better stay away from my daughter as I am down with a flu. Blocked nose, phlem and sore throat. Coupled with insufficient rest, it got worse. In fact, I was already having a slight discomfort on sunday. Guess it must have been the shortage of rest and having to run up and down so many places. Saw the doctor this afternoon and he gave me some medication. Fortunately I have no class today and since it is the weekend, I can really rest it out. However, it sure feels horrible not being to cuddle Esther but for the sake of her health and everyone else, I think it is a good move to keep a distance.
Got DSE mock test on monday and I still have not looked through my stuff. Think this weekend will be a chance to do some revision. Not forgetting that next wed is my DSM test. I somehow feel more confident for DSM instead. I can only point to the reason in that I am more familiar with DSM as compared to DSE. Thankfully, next thu is another mock practice test for DSE so at least it gives me some more practise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]