blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

My last day at LPS....


5 Ruby


3 Emerald






Tomorrow will be my last day at LPS as I complete my first practical attachment. Got a week break before I start my 2nd year back on campus. However, I think the orientation is already ongoing so I think there might be some things to be done prior to the start of term. Timetable for the next semester is out and as usual there are no off days for me. However, I am glad that I do not have any classes that stretch beyond 4.30pm so that should make things a little easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]