blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Friday, July 20, 2007

Racial Harmony Concert and Observation

We had our annual Racial Harmony Concert this morning and I must say it was fantastic. Despite the last minute changes right up to just before the individual item, things did not go tt right. However, what mattered most was the show went on and the audience was greatly entertained and enriched.
I was the "Officiating Pastor" for the western style church wedding. Thankfully I reviewed my own wedding DVD on the solumnisation part so I knew what was to be said. I must say that having been through my own wedding in a church and also attended countless church weddings, I can already know by heart what the officiating minister will say. Throughout the re-enactment, the students were so excited and amazed by the whole process. Even though it was quite warm because I was in full suit, I removed the jacket when it was over and the air-con in the staff never felt so cooling!
My supervisor observed Dhanya and myself today after the concert and thankfully it was great. Boss was quite pleased with what he saw and he encouraged us to work towards the next practical which will be next year. That is the important one as the bar will be raised and the expectations will naturally be greater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]