blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Annoying water cooler

I got so annoyed with one of the water coolers on campus this morning. I usually select the hot water to make my 3-in-1 instant coffee. When the water flowed out, what dismayed me was that the coffee powder did not dissolve but they all floated to the top! I then knew that there was no hot water at all from this particular outlet. It was hard to find another source of instant coffee and no way was I going to drink that cup of cold brown-coloured half dissolved coffee powder. Too bad that I had to purchase another mug.
The cool morning weather really makes me want to get somemore sleep but I have a morning class coupled with having to drop Esther off at the day care centre. Perhaps I could get some cat naps in between lessons? Unfortunately, I got a meeting with Dora to discuss our DLK assignment which is due next week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marja said...

Hi I completely understand your frustration. Had some coffee problems myself when I worked on an office. Anyway I pass by to tag you. I invite you to this game and ask you to list 8 things about yourself. If you feel like it than click on my name and check out the rules.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]