blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Cool morning

On my way to school this morning, it looked as if it was going to pour. Dark clouds could be seen hovering around the western region and just 8 minutes from my destination, it did pour and it was a heavy one as well. I am not complaining as it gave the car quite a good surface wash and just as I parked the car, the rain stopped! It poured heavily again at about 9am for quite a while. This time, I think the car had a better wash!
Met up with Ivy for breakfast and it was only when she told me the PSLE oral began today that I realised the traffic was a little different. Perhaps parents could get up a little later as those whose kids are not taking their PSLE have today and tomorrow to be at home. How nice eh?
I want to wish the P6s all the very best for the upcoming PSLE oral and their prelims (or are they over already). I prayerfully hope that their prelims will be a good gauge for their current level of understanding so that come the actual examination, they can do well. Although it is widely confirmed that no employer will ever look at your PSLE results, it forms the entry into your secondary school life where you will face the O levels and THAT is essential. So work hard. The same goes for those whose CA2 are coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]