blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Friday, August 10, 2007

Might have my fridays off.....

By this time next week, I should know if my friday class can be changed to wed instead. It is very ridiculous to have a class at 1430-1630hrs on a friday and the ONLY class as that! I dunno who is the dumbo who planned it this way! Thankfully, our tutor is more than happy to change it and everyone is ok to have it brought it fwd to wed morning. Despite having a 7hr day it this happens, I do not mind it just as long as I have a long weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]