blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, August 02, 2007

New term starting soon

Looking at my timetable for this coming semester, it looks quite alright except that those I know in option C do have either a 4 day or 3 day week. I really wonder sometimes how do they plan the allocations of the classes. It really irks me to have huge breaks in between lessons and worse of all, only 1 class on a particular day. Furthermore, my friday's are such that my only class is a 2 hour lesson from 2.30pm to 4.30pm. Horrible eh? However, I still will be in school bright and early to have my breakfast, suf the net and maybe read the morning papers while also preparing for the day's classes. So I guess I had better enjoy the last few days of this short break before term begins. One other thing is that I notice there are a few holidays that fall on a thursday which means my thursday classes need to be rescheduled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]