blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Friday, July 27, 2007

Farewell for now

I bade farewell to both 3E and 5R today. As usual, the most common question asked was where was I headed and when will I be back. Some guessed if I was going to serve the nation while others knew where I was headed. I told them that I will be back for my second and final attachment next year around the middle of term 1 but obviously I do not know which 2 classes will I be assigned next year. 5R asked for me to teach them again but I stressed that it is not up to me to choose but it depends on the arrangements of the school.
All said and done, I wish both these classes all the very best in their studies and their future endeavours. May they continue to uphold the SMART values inculcated into them since the first day they stepped into LPS. I desire that they will carry these values wherever they go and grow up to be individuals with good character and moral values.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]