blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Just cleared the HUGE pile of laundry

The huge pile of laundry has just been cleared. Not only our clothes but hers as well. The next thing is to do ironing of our clothes which I hope to do over the next couple of days. Got my 1st gp meeting this sat as our gp is doing the first topic. As it is due in the 3rd week, we got to get things done pretty quickly as well. This semester will be quite hectic as there are more individual assignments compared to group ones. To me, it does not matter but what is essential is that the group must have good dynamics else it can be pretty sticky.
I had another great run this morning around the whole campus. Managed to complete it in about 70 minutes and I found that the most difficult parts are those 2 long upslopes. However, when it comes to running down slope, just open your step and let gravity do the work. Obviously, you need to be careful and be on the lookout for hazards. I think I will run again on Friday and this time I might increase the mileage a little longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]