blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Friday, August 03, 2007

Ran to NIE in my new running jersey....

I bought a new running jersey from Saucony earlier in the week and this morning, I ran from home to campus to try it out. Indeed it felt great as compared to those cotton material which will have your perspiration stuck to your skin and it takes quite a while for it to dry up and it makes you feel ......ewww....... But this running jersey just feels so much better and I did not suffer that kind of being soaked through and through.
Met up with WD and Joyce in campus for 'brunch' after that and initially Joyce did not believe that I DID run from home to campus. Oh well, it sounds quite far if you are not a runner but for those runners, the distance is about 12k so I guess it is just like 'many running events' kind of thing. Moreover, the Singapore Bay Run is just 3 weeks away.....

2 Comments:

Blogger klubster said...

wow u must have travelled light, is it in preparation for the Director's Run, huh?

7:52 PM  
Blogger blackaltis said...

Nope. Training up for my various running events.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]