blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Made my decision

I decided to purchase the 6110 Navigator instead of the N73ME. It was based on the recommendation of my friend and also due to the fact that the N series are not very well known for their reliability. The damage was $356 and now comes the tedious part of 'bluetoothing' my songs and images from the 6230i to the 6110 Navigator. Did not trade in the old one as it was still going strong and it would be a good backup phone. BTW, I still have my 6 yr old 8250(yes it is the one with the blue lighting and butterfly buttons) to use when I have to go for my in-camp trainings.
Oh and this morning when I was driving to church, I was about to turn into Jelapand Rd and I saw that at Senja Sq, there was this HUGE banner about the National Day dinner in that area and they are having a "zhenghua superstar" contest. Guess whose picture was up there? Give u a hint. She, I say again, she was the ex-head prefect of LPS! At 1st, I saw the name and then the photo! Way to go Bibi! Hope you will win it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]