blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Got a scare..........

When I booted up the computer earlier this morning, there was this message saying that I needed to register my windows first before I could use. I was baffled as I did not recall updating or downloading any software. Or perhaps i did but was not aware of it. Called Microsoft hotline and managed to resolve the issue.
I cannot imagine if my computer had died on me cos I got so much stuff which I need to do and even though I have backed-up almost all my data, the hassle of having to repair it is quite annoying.
It is the Republic's 42nd birthday today. I encourage everyone to think back 42 years ago when Singapore became an independant nation with huge obstacles ahead. Everyone said Singapore was doomed to fail. On the contrary, where we are today is testamount to the blessings of God, the diligent people and good governance. As the PM said last night about the economy growing well, the city is undergoing a major makeover to face up the the challenges of the region, the next couple of years will be exciting.
Happy Birthday Sg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]