blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Relaxed weekend...well almost

I had my DED gp mtg earlier in the afternoon at Toa Payoh. As the other 3 mbrs are staying nearby (1 in Potong Pasir and the other 2 in AMK), it made more sense for me to travel to meet them. Moreover, I am the only one with a car.
Had a fruitful discussion coupled with some lighter moments where we chatted and ranted about certain issues. However, I can already sense the dynamics within the group as we mroe or less knew one another beforehand. Joanne and I were in the same classes before while Ivy and Michelle were in the same OG as myself.
I then went to a warehouse sale at Leng Kee to see if there were some stuff worthwhile purchasing. Spent only a little $ there as I found most of the items were not very appealing. Last week, I puchased 2 sets of running attire and I never regretted at all. Had I known, I should have bought them when I started my running regime. Needless to say, the colour that I chose was obvious. I just find it hard to accept other colours except black. That explains why many of my things are black in colour. Car, handphone, most of my clothings etc. However, I do have some formal wear that is made up of other colours. Those who have seen me wearing my long-sleeved (rolled up to my elbow) shirts might have noticed that I have an assortment of colours. Bought them at the Great Sg Sale sometime back and at least I do have clothing in dary grey, light green, pale orange, light purple.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]